Gems and withdraw
What is Gems？
Gem is a reward issued by the NBEarn center after your computer completes the calculation task.
NBEarn system will conduct settlement twice a day. At present, the settlement time is 9:00 a.m. and 19:00. In the future, the settlement times may be increased as needed, but only the settled Gems can be withdrawn.
The unsettled Gems are still kept in your account and can be withdrawn after the center settles the next day.
As the Gem withdrawal needs to be saved on the blockchain and certain mining fees need to be paid for other equipment in the blockchain, a minimum withdrawal amount will be set for Gem withdrawal, which is generally about 100 times of the mining fee, to avoid you bearing a higher proportion of withdrawal fees.
The center will assign mining tasks to all users. After the user completes the calculation task, the workload will be accumulated. When a calculation task is completed, the Gems are distributed proportionally according to the task revenue and the workload proportion of all users.
How to increase the income?
Your benefits are related to many parameters. To increase revenue, you can:
- Keep NBEarn on.The NBEarn computing program grants awards randomly, which can ensure that your income has been growing steadily. Frequent switching of NBEarn may cause some example loss.
- Multiple computers mining at the same time. When multiple PCs log in to the same account, they can accumulate the income of coin digging in one account.
- Set Maxthon as the default browser.If your default browser is the Maxthon browser, the revenue will increase slightly.
- Refer friends to sign up and get an acceleration card. An acceleration card increases 10% for your income.
- Use a computer with a better CPU. Different CPUs have different performances. CPUs with better performance will generate more benefits at the same time.
The price of the Gem
Gem is the currency to measure the workload of calculation, but the price of Gem is not fixed. Depending on the market volume, the price of Gems may also be up and down. From 2021, about 100 Gems are equivalent to bitcoin BTC 40-100 stats (1 stat is 1 / 100 million BTC), which fluctuates greatly with the market price in the long run.
Gems can be withdrawn as BSV / BTC / eth, in which BSV can withdraw directly through VBox. The withdrawal income is the V point of BSV, and 1 V point = 0.000001 BSV.
BSV is the bifurcated currency called bitcoin SV(bitcoin Satoshi vision), in which "SV" is the abbreviation of Satoshi vision. It aims to realize the original vision of large-scale capacity expansion on the chain and become a global point-to-point e-cash and value data transmission network. In NBEarn, BSV withdrawal is supported by default.
NBEarn can withdraw cash into three virtual currencies: BTC, BSV, and eth. Among them, BSV can withdraw cash directly through the VBox wallet. BTC and eth need to withdraw cash through the transfer address of your other e-wallet applications.
More withdrawal currencies and withdrawal methods may be developed in the future.
Withdraw through Vbox
In NBEarn, you can easily exchange gems for BSV and withdraw them into your VBox wallet.
The specific withdrawal steps are as follows:
When your Current Gems income reaches the minimum withdrawal limits, you can click ** NBEarn ** > ** My Gems ** on the navigation on the web page to enter the My Gems page. Or go to https://www.nbearn.net/#/profile/diamond directly.
Click the withdrawal button to enter the withdrawal page, as shown in the figure below
On the withdrawal page, you can select the currency, which is BSV by default. Enter the number of Gems you want to withdraw in the input box, and then click Next.
Confirm the number of Gems you want to withdraw.
Click the Next button on the withdrawal confirmation page to pop up the withdrawal authorization window. You need to scan the QRcode or use the Maxthon browser VBox for authorization, just like logging in. The application should be successfully posted. Please note that the VBox account you logged in to when you authorized
As the price of Gems is changing in real-time, please complete the withdrawal process as soon as possible once you enter the withdrawal confirmation page. The order will expire if the confirmation time exceeds 200 seconds, and you need to resubmit the withdrawal order.
Withdraw to other e-wallets
If the withdrawal currency you choose is BTC or ETH you can select the e-currency you want to withdraw on the withdrawal page and fill in your e-wallet transfer address.
The subsequent confirmation process is consistent with the withdrawal to VBox.
Commission for withdrawing
- Withdrawal requires a certain mining fee.
- An estimated value will be given when the mining fee is raised, and the paid fee will be within the approximate range.
- Generally speaking, the handling charges for each transaction in each currency are roughly the same. Therefore, the higher the withdrawal amount, the lower the proportion of mining fee charges paid. It is recommended that you withdraw as much as possible each time you withdraw, so as not to pay a too high commission.
Income and withdrawal records
- At the bottom of the 'My Gems' page, you can see your income and withdrawal record list, and view or download your income records.
- Under the withdrawal item of the list, click the More text button on the right side to view the processing progress and details of the withdrawal order.